DIRECTOR OF CHILDREN'S MINISTRY
- Place of birth: Kirkland, Wa
- Year began at Christ's Church: 2012
- Family info: My wife, Sarah, and I were married December 2012 and have two kids, Judah & Clara.
- Education: Currently working on a degree in Biblical Studies
Personal Testimony: The Bible, church, and the gospel were a big part of my upbringing and I gave my life to the Lord when I was young. It was not long that my faith was tested and in high school I was challenged with making my faith truly my own. I dove into God’s Word in a new way and found a richness in my relationship with the Lord I had never experienced.
Ministry Passion(s): Working with kids! I love leading kids to discovering God’s truth for themselves, asking questions and watching the “light-bulb” turn on as they grasp God’s truth!
Hobbies/Leisure Time activities: I love reading, tinkering with computers and electronics, playing music, and cooking.
What makes me sad? glad? mad?
- Sad: It makes me sad when people believe the Gospel of Christ but fail in living out the life of joy that comes with being a hard-working, servant of God.
- Glad: Laughing with my wife and kids!
- Mad: Mistreatment of children.
- Book(s): Shepherding a Child’s Heart by Paul Tripp and classic literature.
- Book of the Bible: Colossians
- Childhood memory: Growing up in a big family was full of adventures, too many fun memories to count (or decide on just one favorite)!
- Food(s)/Snack(s)/beverage: Food: Pizza; Snack: Tim’s jalapeno chips; Drinks: Mexican Coke
- Music/Musician: I am a big fan of indie/folk music, lately I really like The Rend Collective
- Movie(s): I am a sucker for sci-fi or classic action
- TV show: Star Trek (the original series)
- Sports & SportsTeam(s): Seattle teams! And UW
- Northwest Get-away: If Victoria BC counts, otherwise Ocean Shores
- Local Restaurant: Los Bigotes De Villa!