- Place of Birth: Anchorage, AK
- Year you began at CCFW: 1984
- Family Info: Married to Barb thirty-four years. Three children: Stacey (husband Matt), Shannon, and Jeffrey. Two grandchildren Avery and Jake.
Education: Bachelors of Arts degree in Business Administration from Easter Washington University.
Personal Testimony: I grew up in an unchurched home and became a Christian on the college campus when I was 19 years old. The biggest change in my life was the overwhelming joy that resulted in joining into a relationship with Jesus Christ, a deep sense of life purpose, and a desire to do right and treat others with kindness.
Ministry Passion?: Any discipleship opportunities.....particularly when they involve young adults and the opportunity to project, as a vision for living, the Lordship of Christ influencing the use of our time, talent, and treasure to further the kingdom of God.
Hobbies, Leisure Time activities: River and stream fishing, gardening, listening to music, presidential history, and golf.
Kodak Moment: I took two falls this past year. I am glad nobody have them on camera.
What makes you sad, glad, mad?
- Sad: Disabled or unhealthy children.
- GLAD: Kindness demonstrated between people.
- MAD: Unjust behavior demonstrated onto the weak.
- BOOK(s): Any books on history.
- Book of the Bible: It's a toss-up between Nehemiah, Joshua, and Hebrews.
- Childhood Memory: Fourth of July vacation with my parents on Hood Canal when I was twelve years old.
- Food/Snack/Beverage: Breakfast!
- Music/Musician: The Imperials, the Mills Brothers, 60s and 70s rock, and any big band music.
- Movie(s): The Hunt for Red October.
- TV Show: M.A.S.H. (because it's my wife's favorite show and we watch reruns together).
- Sport/Sports Team(s): Baseball and wrestling. I like listening to Mariner games and watching the Seahawks play football.
- NW Getaway: I love our family vacations at Eagle Crest in Redmond Oregon and my annual camping/fishing trip with my son on the Bogaciel River near Forks, Washington.
- Local Restaurant: The China House Restaurant in Federal Way.
Other Comments: Barb and I am so thankful for the heritage involved in having and raising our children while being at Christ's Church at Federal Way all of our adult years. Many friends and coworkers have richly blessed our marriage and memories, and continue to help us thrive in our relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ.