CARE & COUNSELING PASTOR
- Place of birth: Everett, WA.
- Year Began at Christ's Church: 1991.
- Brief family info (spouse, children): Married Jamie Lynne in 1993. We have four sons: Connor, Carson, Colton and Cooper.
- Education: Bible Certificate Program, California Center for Biblical Studies, Culver City, CA; Bachelor of Arts—Communications, University of Washington; Biblical Counseling Certification, Association of Certified Biblical Counselors, Louisville, KY; Master of Arts—Biblical Counseling, The Master’s College, Santa Clarita, CA.
Ministry Passions: discipleship, counseling, serving in and through the local church.
Hobbies/Leisure Time activities: basketball, photography, the beach, watching my sons' sports.
Kodak moment: first time I saw Jamie.
What makes me sad? glad? mad?
- Sad: troubled marriages
- Glad: forgiveness
- Mad: blame-shifting
- Books: The Cross-Centered Life by C.J. Mahaney; Instruments in the Redeemer’s Hands by Paul Tripp; A Severe Mercy by Shelden Vanauken.
- Book of the Bible: 2 Timothy
- Childhood memory: backpacking in the Cascades
- Foods/snacks/beverage: flank steak, chips & salsa, white chocolate, Peet’s Black Tie
- Music/Musicians: Jazz, the 70’s, George Winston, Keith & Kristyn Getty
- Movies: Brian’s Song, Facing the Giants, Fireproof
- TV show: March Madness
- Sports & Sports Teams: Basketball, Huskies, Seahawks, Dodgers