OPPORTUNITIES TO SERVE
The value of using your spiritual gifts to best benefit the body of Christ and others in need (Galatians 6:9-10)
Serve the Church Body:
Bakers Needed | Thanks to all who are baking and bringing snacks for our Sunday fellowship time. But we need more! We can add you to a monthly rotation. Help us bless others with coffee and snacks between services. There are many different ways to help. Check out the Hospitality ministry for more information or to join the team.
- Childcare Volunteers | Women’s Ministry is looking for childcare volunteers for our Tuesday morning program and our MOPS Ministry. If you can give just two hours (9:30-11:30am), please contact Anna Elzinga at 253-941-2711 or email@example.com
- Communion Team | Join our Communion Team on Sunday mornings! We have an immediate need for help with communion clean up after our 11am service. For the details, contact Debbie Workman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Children's Ministry Team | Join the Children's Ministry Team. If are looking for a place to plug-in, connect with people, use your gifts, and experience the joy of serving God, contact the Children's Team.
- Care Teams gather, then make visits to encourage and to pray for members of our church family on two days each week. Monday nights, contact Ron & Linda Campbell; Thursday mornings, contact Trin & Karen Suniga.
- Sunday Service Ministry | Come be a part of one of the amazing teams that serve our members and guests each week at our worship services.
Serve the Community:
- Visit the OUTREACH page for more current ways to serve. There are many activities for you and your family to consider.