Steve Jung | Deacon
- Place of Birth: Renton, WA
- Year you began at CCFW: 1986
- Family Info : Lori and I were married Oct 15th 1980 (my grandparents 48th anniversary), Kris born 1982, Kari born 1983, Kyle born 1984
- Education: Graduated Thomas Jefferson H.S. 1976
Personal Testimony: I grew up in a very loving family. We attended the Lutheran church. I didn't have personal relationship with Christ. My wife Lori gave her life to Christ when Kris was a baby. She began to witness and pray for me. I made Christ the Lord of my life about three years after Lori during a Pastoral visit.
Ministry Passion? Serving others and working with the youth.
Hobbies, Leisure Time activities: Woodworking, and Grandchildren
- Book: 1776
- Book of the Bible: Nehemiah
- Childhood Memory: Floating down the Yakima river in the summer.
- Food/Snack/Beverage: Anything coffee flavored, and add a little Carmel it is bound to be a hit.
- Music/Musician: Most anything from the 60's and the 70's
- TV Show: Last Man Standing
- Sport/Sports Team(s): Mariners, Seahawks
- NW Getaway: Seaside Oregon
- Local Restaurant: German Diner in Lacy. You have to try the Jaeger Schnitzel.