- Place of birth: Oakland, California
- Year Began at Christ's Church: 1996
- Family Info: Married to Carrie on June 28, 1997. Four children: Aubrey and Austin (‘00), Alister (’06) and Aria (’08).
- Education: Contra Costa Community College; Western Baptist Bible College (now Corban University).
Ministry Passion(s): Everyone growing in their worship and adoration both publicly and privately to the Lord; people singing God’s praise through the songs of today and years past; melding together the younger and more seasoned musicians and singers as one great voice and instrumental praise song. Seeing people sense the call to lead others in worship and praise and becoming skilled at both voice and instruments.
Hobbies/Leisure Time Activities: Time with the kids reading and tossing baseballs and footballs around, time at Gran and Grandpa’s lake place, playing golf.
Kodak moment: Mangle family making pizza on a Friday night.
- Book(s): Family Driven Faith by Voddie Baucham; Gospel Treason by Brad Bigney
- Book of the Bible: Paul’s letter to the Philippians
- Childhood memory: Playing catch with the football and baseball every sunny afternoon
- Food(s)/Snack(s)/beverage: Starbucks Decaf Mocha
- Music/Musician: Vertical Church Band, Meredith Andrews, Chris Tomlin
- Movie(s): Lord of the Rings
- TV show: The Andy Griffith Show, our family favorite
- Sports & Sports Team(s): Seattle Seahawks and (I’m trying to hang in there!) Seattle Mariners
- Northwest Get-away: Family Lake Place
- Local Restaurant: RAM
Current Favorite Verse: I have two. The first is Psalm 33:3 “Sing to Him a new song; Play skillfully with a shout of joy.” - Playing skillfully while shouting…ponder that! Second is Philippians 1:21 “For me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.”