- Place of birth: Oakland, California
- Year Began at Christ's Church: 1996
- Family Info: Married to Carrie on June 28, 1997. Four children: Aubrey and Austin (‘00), Alister (’06) and Aria (’08).
- Education: Contra Costa Community College; Western Baptist Bible College.
Ministry Passion(s): To see children and parents growing in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, this is first place. For our community, and as well every child that comes to our church family to be impacted for Jesus, my biblical world view and understanding of the power and the grace of God need to be continually growing.
Hobbies/Leisure Time Activities: Reading books aloud with my kids and tossing the football in the back yard. Spending time at Gran and Grandpa’s lake place doing the water sports and also playing golf (though you wouldn’t want to watch any part of my golf game).
Kodak moment: Mangle family making pizza and watching a movie on Friday nights.
- Book(s): Family Driven Faith by Voddie Baucham; Leadership Essentials by Ogden and Meyer
- Book of the Bible: Romans
- Childhood memory: Roller skating around the neighborhood (remember the skates with metal wheels?)
- Food(s)/Snack(s)/beverage: Starbucks Strawberry Refresher
- Music/Musician: Rippingtons and anything my son Austin creates
- Movie(s): Any of the Avengers series
- TV show: The Andy Griffith Show is our family favorite
- Sports & Sports Team(s): Seattle Seahawks sometimes the Seattle Mariners
- Northwest Get-away: Family Lake Place
- Local Restaurant: Stack 571, Tacoma
- Current Favorite Verse: Ephesians 2:8 “For by grace you have been saved, through faith – and that is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God.”