JESUS > RELIGION
The heart of our new series, Jesus > Religion: Christ is not about trying harder; it means transferring our trust away from ourselves and resting in him. Come prepared to do something....
EVENTS - all students must have a medical event form on file.
- CCFW Event Medical Waiver- download and bring completed
- Online Event Medical Release Form - complete and submit
Battlefield Live: August 20 (12pm -2pm)
- Meet at church BY 10:30am. Bring a sack lunch.
- Cedar Springs Camp Wavier Required! (Cedar Springs Camp Adult Waiver) OR (Cedar Springs Camp Minor Waiver) Download & bring to church
- Current Lighthouse Medical Waiver required (download bring to church) OR (submit online)
- $12.00 per student if you pay at church
- $12.50 per student if you pay online (pay online now)
- space is limited to the first 50 people (both HS and MS and leaders).
- You must have both waivers completed and submitted in order to participate
LIGHTHOUSE YOUTH GROUP
Games, worship, small group study, snacks, special outreach nights.
LATE NIGHT High School
8:30-9:15pm | Stay after Lighthouse for games, food and hangout time.
Beginning Tuesday August 2:
MS: Beckman's Lakehouse
HS: Steel Lake