reliable resources for women
- Helper by Design (Elyse Fitzpatrick)
- Strengthening Your Marriage (Wayne Mack)
- Excellent Wife (Martha Peace)
- Intimate Issues: Conversations Woman to Woman: 21 Questions Christian Women Ask About Sex by Linda Dillow and Lorraine Pintus
- The Meaning of Marriage (Tim Keller)
- When Sinners Say “I Do” (Dave Harvey)
- Heart of Anger (lou Priolo)
- Age of Opportunity (Paul David Tripp)
- Shepherding a Child's Heart (Tedd Tripp)
- Get Outta My Face (Rick Horne)
- Gospel-Powered Parenting (William Farley.)
- The Attributes of God (A.W. Pink)
- The Cross Centered Life (CJ Mahaney)
- Did I say the Right Thing? (Mitch Schultz) responding well to those who grieve
- How Can I Change (CJ Mahaney) victory in struggle against sin
- The Knowledge of the Holy (AW Tozer) attributes of God
- The Peace-Maker; The Peace-Maker for Families (Ken Sande)
- Trusting God; Respectable Sins; Transforming Grace (Jerry Bridges)
- Idols of the Heart (Elyse Fitzpatrick)
- Afternoon of Life (Elyse Fitzpatrick)
- Wrinkled but not Ruined (Jay Adams)
- Several suggested tools for daily Bible reading.
- Heart of the Matter: Daily Reflections for Changing Hearts and Lives (edited by Nancy B. Winter)
- Streams in the Desert (LB Cowman)
- The Valley of Vision: A Collection of Puritan Prayers & Devotions
- Did I Kiss Marriage Goodbye? by Carolyn McCulley
- Addictions: A Banquet in the Grave: Finding Hope in the Power of the Gospel (Resources for Changing Lives) by Edward T. Welch
- When People are Big and God is Small: Overcoming Peer Pressure, Codependency, and the Fear of Man (Resources for Changing Lives) by Edward T. Welch
- Blame It on the Brain? Distinguishing Chemical Imbalances, Brain Disorders, and Disobedience by Edward T. Welch (
- Love to Eat, Hate to Eat: Breaking the Bondage of Destructive Eating Habits by Elyse Fitzpatrick
- Pornography: Slaying the Dragon ( Resources for Changing Lives) booklet by David Powlison
- Becoming a Woman Who Pleases God: A Guide to Developing Your Biblical Potential by Pat Ennis & Lisa Tatlock
- Women Helping Women: A Biblical Guide to the Major Issues Women Face edited by Elyse Fitzpatrick and Carol Cornish
Faith Baptist Resources, Lafayette, Indiana | Faith Church is a family of followers of Jesus Christ who desire to honor God by applying His sufficient Word to all areas of life and ministry. We seek to do this by growing stronger, reaching out, serving together, meeting needs, and strengthening others..
Sovereign Grace Books | Sovereign Grace is a family of churches who partner together to advance the gospel of Jesus Christ. We seek to fulfill our mission by planting and strengthening churches, training pastors, producing resources, and engaging in missions throughout the world.
New Growth Press, Browse gospel-centered Christian books, small group & kids books for discipleship, biblical counseling, & missional ministry in our Christian bookstore.
Timeless Christian Books. Dedicated to selling excellent Christian books that promote biblical understanding and godly living. Many of our titles promote the Nouthetic Counseling movement and are intended to help counselors and lay people effectively minister the Word of God.
Revive Our Heart | True Woman. A true woman is willing, serious, and determined to reflect the beauty and heart of Christ to her world. She seeks to live a God-centered life, trusting Him and saying "Yes, Lord!" She knows this is only possible by His grace, and seeks to do so in community.
Revive Our Heart Resources | Articles, videos, messages, and more. Listed by Topic.
Lies Young Women Believe | If you’ve ever believed “I have to perform to be loved and accepted,” or “Beautiful girls are worth more,” than you’ve been straight-up lied to. We want to help you smash those lies with Truth from God’s Word so you can be free!
Tim Challies - Informing the Reforming | Book reviews, recommendations, articles and more.