Asst. Director of Women's Ministry
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Place of Birth: Portland, Oregon
- Year you began at CCFW: 2008
- Family Info: Married to Roelof for 36 years. 5 Children. Jordan, our oldest passed away in 2003, Elsa 32, is married to Ryan Gate, Miles, 27 is married to Alaynna, Lucas 25, is single, and Esther 20 is single
- Education: One year Bible School 1979-1980 Capernwray Hall, England. Met my husband there and got my "Mrs. Degree" the years after. We love serving the local church and in 20015 I received my Certification in Biblical Counseling from the Association of Certified Biblical Counselors.
Personal Testimony: "Raised on the mission field I heard the gospel very early on and at the age of 5 years old a missionary lady led me to the Lord. From that time on I knew Jesus was real and that he loved me, died for me, and wanted me to serve him. I've dedicated my life to serve him since that day. He is the essence of every part of my life and through the trials He has allowed me to endure He has been my source of strength and joy!. His Grace sustains me each and everyday as I persevere to follow, love and serve him more."
Ministry Passion: My ministry passion is helping, teaching, and counseling women that they may find help and strength in the power of Christ in their lives. To let women know that no matter how hard their life circumstances are or have been, God will enable them to heal, endure, to persevere, and to find contentment, freedom and happiness in God alone.
Hobbies: Leisure Time activities: Piano, music, creating music.
I love to read any kind of historical novel, biography, missionary stories, and inspirational Christian Books.
Thrift shopping (that missionary kid in me)...love finding those good bargins that can cut your budget
What makes me sad? glad? mad?
- Sad: Depressed Christians
- Glad: My Kids!
- Mad: Selfish people
- BOOK(s): Follow the River by James Thorne, Pleasures Evermore by Sam Storms, Suffering and the Sovereignty of God by John Piper, Worship Matters by Bob Kauflin
- Book of the Bible: Psalms and Galations
- Childhood Memory: Christmas on the Yukon and watching the Northern Lights
- Food/Snack/Beverage: Wild Alaskan Salmon and seafood
- Music/Musician: Keith and Kristen Getty's, Fernando Ortega, David Nevue, Selah
- Movie(s): Jane Eyre, Father of the Bride, Mr. Holland Opus
- TV Show: Poldark
- NW Getaway: Seaside
- Local Restaurant: Thai Bistro