- that God revealed Himself in the Bible and that its contents are complete and without error.
- that there is one God and He exists eternally in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- that Jesus Christ was both God and man; that He was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, died as a penalty for our sins, and was bodily raised from the dead on the third day.
- that salvation is a free gift and is offered on the basis of God’s grace alone. Our salvation does not depend on good works, baptism, church membership, or human achievement.
- that when we accept God’s gracious gift, He gives us a new life in Christ that is eternal. A part of that new life is a desire to become like Christ.
- that at the appointed time, Jesus Christ will return to earth and will establish His kingdom as He promised in the Scriptures.
- that Jesus Christ gave to the church and each individual Christian the task of sharing the good news with the entire world.