Elder | SECrETARY
- Birth: April 30, 1976
- Family Information: Married June 5, 2004 to wife, Elizabeth. Children (three) – Titus (9), Rachel (7), and Julia (5)
- Education: BA in Business Administration from the University of Washington, Masters in Business Administration from Seattle University. And also am a Certified Public Accountant.
- Employment : American Power Systems, LLC in Kent for 17 years.
Testimony and Church Life: I was blessed to be born to parents who were Christians and grew up in a churchfamily that loved the Lord, the Bible, and one another. I was saved and baptized as a youth and grew in my faith while in school, but my spiritual growth accelerated in my early 20’s when I had the opportunity to meet weekly with men who discipled me, challenged me, and taught me more about how to be a follower of Jesus. Elizabeth and I have attended Christ’s Church since 2004 and have been blessed as we have served and been served by the church body here.
- I enjoy watching and coaching my kids play a variety of sports (primarily baseball, swimming, and soccer). We hit the slopes this winter as a family and I am enjoying learning how to snowboard.
- I like listening to podcasts and audiobooks while driving, working out, or walking our dog.
- I serve on the board of Care Net of Puget Sound. Sanctity of Human Life is an area that Elizabeth and I both have a heart for (both Life Care and Care Net).
- I have seen the positive impact that small group and one-on-one discipleship have had in my life and in others’ lives. I enjoy these opportunities as well as encouraging/enabling others to engage in these types of relationships.
Pet Peeve: Traffic
- Books: The Great Divorce. Money, Possessions, and Eternity. The Goal.
- Foods: Greek and Indian
- Sports Teams: Huskies, Seahawks, M’s
- Northwest Get-away: Wenatchee or Lake Chelan
- Local Restaurants: Taqueria El Rinconsito, Mika Japanese Buffet
- Music: Young Oceans & Hymns (Christ Arose, And Can It Be and The Love of God)
- Movies: Elf, Napoleon Dynamite, the Fast and Furious series
- Apps: Evernote and Scripture Typer