DEAR CHRIST'S CHURCH FAMILY,
I can’t think of three better words to summarize the heart and soul of the church than “we proclaim Him”. Colossians 1:28-29 describes the mission God has given us:
We proclaim Him, admonishing every man and teaching every man with all wisdom, so that we may present every man complete in Christ. For this purpose also I labor, striving according to His power, which mightily works within us. ~Colossians 1:28-29
These words define and drive us as we seek to “make more and better disciples of Jesus Christ” in our community and beyond. Our mission requires a wise stewardship of the resources God has given us. So once again, we’re excited to present our 2018-2019 Ministry Budget that we believe will help us pursue our mission together. Please read through this brochure which provides an overview of our plans and financial projections for the coming year. If you have any questions, please contact the church office to speak with Linda Nelson (Business Administrator) or Mac Hoover (Chairman of the Elders).
Our budget priorities are designed to support seven ministry objectives and resources:
- Our Staff of 21 (9 full-time, 12 part-time): God has blessed us with faithful men and women who serve, equip and shepherd our ministry teams and families.
- Our Life Group Ministry: Connecting our people in gospel-centered community is vital to helping one another become disciples and disciple-makers.
- Reaching the Next Generation: Investing in our children, students and young adults continues to be a key aspect of our ministry as we seek to reach, train and deploy future difference-makers for Christ.
- Leadership Development: Mentoring and training new gospel-driven influencers is a key to growing in our mission and ministry opportunities.
- Outreach: Supporting our 21 local, national and global missionary partners magnifies our opportunity to increase the gospel ministry.
- Building Expansion: Develop our current campus in a way that facilitates our needs and vision for future ministry together.
- Church Plant: We desire to help birth a new church (or restart an existing one) in the near future, so we are setting aside funds to support this effort.
We appreciate your faithful and generous support of our General Fund which provides for every aspect of our operating and ministry needs (personnel, missions, ministry programming, aid and assistance, campus maintenance, future building expansion, church planting). Any additional offerings will be communicated to our church family as opportunities to give above and beyond our General Fund (e.g. Montana Mission, Christmas Giving, etc.).
Thank you for growing and serving with us as we look forward to how the Lord will use our time, prayers, witness, spiritual gifts and financial support for the sake of the gospel and the glory of God.
Pastor Jeff Moorehead & Chairman Mac Hoover