- Place of Birth: Phoenix, AZ
- Year you began at CCFW: Started attending in 1989, started on staff 1990.
- Family Info : Married Tom in 1979, and we have 3 grown children and 14 grandchildren.
Personal Testimony: I wasn't raised in a Christian home, but always felt the need to be accepted by God. I was invited to church by a high school classmate and accepted Christ at church at an altar call after attending a few months.
Ministry Passion: I love serving and consider it a privilege to serve on staff at Christ's Church.
What makes you sad? glad? mad?
- Sad: That 60 million babies have been murdered by abortion since 1973 just in the U.S. (www.numberofabortions.com)
- Glad: My family.
- Mad: Selfishness or complaining
- Book: A Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp
- Book of the Bible: Whatever book I am studying at the time turns out to be my favorite! Currently Isaiah and Romans.
- Childhood Memory: Getting a bicycle for Christmas.
- Food/Snack/Beverage: Dark chocolate with sea salt
- Music/Musician: Christian Music. Mercy Me, For King & Country, Ryan Stevenson
- Movie(s): Somewhere in Time
- TV Show: House Hunters
- Sport/Sports Team(s): none
- NW Getaway: Port Townsend
- Local Restaurant: Chick-fil-A