2017 ULTIMATE CHILI COOK-OFF
Welcome Home - A ministry that connects refugees with Christians| Suggested List of Donations
Can you take the heat? Then register today for our Ultimate Chili Cook-Off. Fill out the registration form below by October 27. Please make a 4-5 quart crock pot full of chili!
- Individual contestants or life group teams are welcome to participate. We need to know by October 30 if you are entering a chili. (submit the form below.)
- All contestants must cook everything off-site, bringing in a scrumptious lunch for everyone to enjoy! Bring at least four quarts of chili.
- Judges: Pastors & Elders.
- Competitor’s chili entries will be collected in containers identified only by a letter (A, B, C, etc.). Cooks will receive these containers at the Cooks Meeting.
- Judges will not observe the collection process.
- Judges will assess the chili entries on the following criteria:
- Good flavoring and chili pepper taste (not too hot or too mild)
- Consistency of the mixture (Not too thick or too thin)
- The blend of spices. How well have they permeated the meat?
THE PRIZE: BRAGGING RIGHTS! Along with the opportunity to serve our community together.
Come to compete or eat.