FAITHFUL FATHERS, FAITHFUL SONS.
Join us on March 20 for dinner, fellowship, worship, teaching and special breakout sessions. Middle schoolers, high schoolers, men of all ages will be challenged by the topic of faithfulness, a defining quality in men who make a difference for Christ. Learn about the importance of faithfulness and how it relates to your life in practical and biblical ways.
Our theme for the evening: "Faithful Fathers, Faithful Sons” (Stephen Janho, main session speaker)
- Leading Your Family in Worship (Jeff Patterson
- Honoring Parents & Respecting Authority (student breakout, Caleb Kim)
- Discipleship as a Lifestyle (Lloyd Cherry)
- Dads, Kids & Sports: Involvement, Mentoring & Evangelism (Phil Dalrymple)
- Passing the Baton: Basic Life Skills (Peter Schmitt)
All the information you need on Men's Driven Event.