Leadership Expectations & Above Reproach Policy
There are two leadership forms for CCFW Leaders to read and submit your electronic signature. Following is the Leadership Expectation form. Link to the Above Reproach policy once you have submitted this form.
If you have any questions, please contact the leader over your area of ministry.
Christ’s Church Leadership Expectations | (Please read, and submit an electronic signature, dated) | DOWNLOAD A COPY
Leaders are individuals who seek to exemplify Christ in their lives and influence others around them. At Christ’s Church, we are committed to utilizing humble servants who are pursuing full devotion to Jesus Christ and modeling that same devotion before others. To help facilitate this expectation, we have outlined some biblical guidelines that represent God’s high calling to ministry.
1. I have established a relationship with Jesus Christ by grace through faith and obeyed Him in baptism by immersion. Matthew 28:19
2 I have a growing relationship with Jesus Christ and I am striving to utilize the disciplines God has provided for my spiritual growth: 2 Peter 3:18
God’s Word (2 Tim. 3:16-17)
Prayer (Colossians 4:2)
Worship with my church family (Hebrews 10:24-25)
Personal outreach to unbelievers (I Corinthians 3:6)
Fellowship with other believers for accountability and encouragement (Acts 2:42)
Address ongoing weaknesses and/or temptations that hinder my growth (2 Tim. 2:20-22)
3. I am a functioning member of Christ’s Church or in the process of becoming a member. Acts 2:42-47
4. I am seeking to live a Christ-like example in attitude, speech, purity, and life-style for the glory of God. I Corinthians 11:1
5. I am committed to promoting unity and holiness in the church through my words and attitudes while helping others to do the same (I understand this may involve the process of restoration outlined in Matthew 18:15-20 and Galatians 6:1-2) Ephesians 4:3
6. I understand, agree with and will seek to live according to the Christ’s Church *What We Teach and Believe, Mission, Vision, Life Group Purpose and Core Values Matthew 28:18-20
What We Believe and Teach | CC statement of faith and teaching
Mission: To make more and better disciples of Jesus Christ, one person at a time through intentional relationships
Vision: To reproduce reproducers (2 Timothy 2:2)
Life Group Purpose: To cultivate intentional relational environments devoted to helping people become reproducing followers of Jesus Christ by means of God’s Word, prayer, fellowship, outreach, service and spiritual gifts.
Communicate Truth: We are committed to Scripture as our ultimate source of authority and accept our responsibility to share its truth with others (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
Cultivate Relationships: We are committed to investing in others for accountability and care as we grow together in Christ (Romans 12:10-13)
Multiply Influence: We are committed to helping other believers become reproducing disciples of Christ (Matthew 28:19-20)
Pursue the Unchurched: We are committed to living out and sharing the gospel in our collective spheres of influence (Colossians 4:2-6)
Serve Others: We are committed to using our spiritual gifts to best benefit the body of Christ and others in need (Galatians 6:9-10)
7. I am seeking to demonstrate my support of Christ’s Church through prayer, godly attitudes, regular Sunday Worship attendance, Life Group participation, and financial giving.
8. I am committed to pursuing excellence in my ministry and personal life.
9. I am willing to undergo periodic evaluations of ministry performance for the purpose of greater fruitfulness.
10. I am willing to step down if hindered due to any biblical, moral or ethical failure or ongoing violation of the leadership expectations.