elder | CHAIRMAN
- Place of Birth: Spokane, WA
- Year you began at CCFW: September 2004
- Family Info : I married my high school sweetheart in 1979! We have four sons, four daughter-in-laws and nine grandchildren!
- Education: BA Corbin University
Personal Testimony: I was raised in a missionary's home and gave my life to Christ at a young age. It wasn't until I was in the military that I really started growing in Christ. In college the Lord directed me into full-time Ministry. I served as a pastor for 20 years and continue to have a passion for ministry and leadership in the local church.
Ministry Passion?: Seeing young believers grow in their faith through discipleship and developing a passion for ministry!
Hobbies, Leisure Time activities: Travel, photography, woodworking and fishing.
- Author: A. W. Tozer
- Books of the Bible: Romans and 2 Timothy
- Song: ”I Can Only Imagine”
- NW Get-away: Cannon Beach Oregon
- Activity: Two get-aways each year with my family (19 of us)
- Camping in July
- Crysta l Mountain area at Thanksgiving
- Restaurant: Salty’s (Sunday Brunch!)
- Food/Snack/beverage: Food: Chinese / Snack: Hot wings / Drink: Arnold Palmer (ice tea & lemon-aid)
- TV Shows: American Pickers and Blue Bloods
- Sports Teams: Seahawk and Husky football