elder | VICE CHAIRMAN
- Place of birth: Seattle, WA
- Year began at CC: Sept., 2006
- Family Info: Married High School Sweetheart Ruth on August 14, 1999. Blessed with 5 children – Trudy, Tobin, Clara, Greta and Samuel.
- Education: BA from The Master’s College; Completed half of the units required for an M.Div. degree from The Master’s Seminary.
Ministry Passion(s): Teaching & Counseling.
Hobbies/Leisure Time activities: Love to spend time with family and friends, study theology, and play and watch sports as time allows.
Kodak moment: Baptizing Ruth in a hotel pool when I was fully dressed.
What makes me sad? glad? mad?
- Sad: Those who are deceived by false teachers/religion.
- Glad: Family and people I know living for Christ.
- Mad. False teachers.
- Book(s): Anything theological: I have too many favorite books so some of the authors I enjoy reading include Piper, MacArthur, Grudem, Adams, Tripp, Sproul, Mohler, Feinberg
- Book of the Bible: Hard to choose one but probably Romans or Genesis
- Childhood memory: Most of my favorite memories center around camping with cousins
- Food(s)/Snack(s)/beverage: Bulgogi (Korean bbq); Chips & Salsa; Green Tea Boba
- Music/Musician: singing old hymns, listening to modern hymn writers Keith & Kristyn Getty or classical music—especially anything by John Rutter
- Movie(s): The original Star Wars trilogy, classics like The Sound of Music, and movies based on true stories like The Rookie, We Are Marshall, The Blind Side, & Miracle
- TV show: If I’m watching TV it’s usually ESPN or one of the shows on HGTV
- Sports & SportsTeam(s): Seahawks, Mariners, Huskies and the Olympics every 2 years
- Northwest Get-away: Vancouver, B.C.
- Local Restaurant: The Lobster Shop