- Email Address: email@example.com
- Place of Birth: Seattle, Washington
- Year you began at CCFW: 2008
- Family Info : Dan and I married in 2004. We have 5 grown children: Taylor, Sarah, Morgan, Ryan and Matt. Two grandchildren: Remi and Ryker
- Education: Child Development Associates degree and Nursing Assistant Registered certificate
Personal Testimony: After the passing of my nephew and then my dad, I felt like there was something more out there. Something missing. Asked a lot of questions of people around me and was ultimately invited to the Woman's Bible Study at Christ's Church, then a church service. God took hold of me and the missing pieces started to make sense. Accepted Christ at age 32.
Ministry Passion: Love serving the children...seeing the joy on their faces, watching them be amazed!
Hobbies, Leisure Time activities: Camping, fishing, clam digging, BBQ's
Kodak Moment:: All of the kids home at the same time, just hanging out!
What makes you sad? glad? mad?
- Sad: When I can't help someone
- Glad: Time with grand-kids
- Mad: : Impatient people
- BOOK(s): Short stories: devotionals, personal stories....
- Book of the Bible: Philippians
- Childhood Memory: Camping, fishing, clamming, boating with my dad
- Food/Snack/Beverage: Dark chocolate, Gouda cheese
- Movie(s): Sweet Home Alabama, The Intern
- TV Show: Jeopardy (though I don't know most of the answers) and Survivor
- Sport/Sports Team(s):
- NW Getaway: Banks Lake