- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Place of Birth: Seattle, WA
- Year you began at CCFW: 1994
- Family Info : Jay Allen Helman SR and I married May 21, 1987, we raised 3 children Jay Jr, Cynthia & Kimberly. We have 5 grandchildren and love to be known as Grandpa & Nana by some other special little ones.
- Education: Cosmetology License in 1982
Personal Testimony: I was raised in a Christian home and in 1974 I attended summer camp at Miracle Ranch. By the end of the week I knew I needed a savior. The following year I was baptized in the lake and in 1976 I attended the Billy Graham Crusade.
Ministry Passion: I would have to say my passion is music, but I just love serving where needed.
Hobbies, Leisure Time activities: I love to read, watch a good movie, camp & travel.
What makes you sad? glad? mad?
- Sad: Being lied to.
- Glad: Spending time with friends and family.
- Mad: Injustice!
- Book(s): A Voice in the Wind, An Echo in the Darkness
- Book of the Bible: Romans
- Childhood Memory: 6 week camping trip to San Francisco, Disneyland, Grand Canyon, Bryce & Zion Canyon, Salt Lake City, Jackson Hole, WY and Yellowstone.
- Food/Snack/Beverage: Snappy Dragon Chinese, gourmet cheese & most bubble waters, and I drink my coffee strong and black!!
- Music/Musician: I love the 70's music!! and today (changes constantly) my favorite music is smooth jazz.
- Movie(s): Night Crossings, PS I love you, Independence Day, Secretariat and many many more.
- TV Show: Downton Abbey, NCIS, Rick Steves Europe through the Back Door
- Sport/Sports Team(s): Seattle Sounders & SeaHawks
- NW Getaway: Orcas Island
- Local Restaurant: Salty's at Redondo
Other Comments: I LOVE MY JOB!