- Email Address: email@example.com
- Place of Birth: Lewiston, Idaho
- Year you began at CCFW: 2008
- Family Info : Married Eric in 1977, then had our son, Todd Garrett, in 1979 and then our daughter, Lisa Marie, in 1982. Our kids were both married in 2003 and we gained another son, Aaron and daughter, Jessica. God then blessed us with seven grand-kids, Gabriella, Hailey, Mason, Owen, Micah, Colbie and Simon.
- Education: Glacier High School, Central Washington University, Multnomah Bible School
Personal Testimony: I put my trust in Jesus Christ at Vacation Bible School when I was 5 years old. The teacher that prayed with me that day became a prayer warrior for me for many years, before the Lord brought her home. I am so grateful that I came to a saving knowledge of Him at an early age because I have had a lot of time to grow and love Him more everyday!
Ministry Passion: I love serving my Lord in so many ways, but probably the main area is opening our home weekly for Bible study and fellowship with our Life Group.
Hobbies, Leisure Time activities: I love DIY projects and anything that involves my seven sweet grand-kids!
Kodak Moment: Seeing Eric down the isle, waiting for me to become his wife & the birth of our two kids.
What makes you sad? glad? mad?
- Sad: When people turn away from God.
- Glad: When someone puts their faith in Christ and begins a relationship with Him.
- Mad: Satan's grip on so many!
- Book: Any of Karen Kingsbury books.
- Book of the Bible: Psalms and Romans.
- Childhood Memory: Going to Priest Lake, Idaho, for many summers and water-skiing and going to the dump at night to watch the bears.
- Food/Snack/Beverage: Mexican food and anything with dark chocolate in it or on it!
- Music/Musician: Contemporary Christian/Sandi Patty and Larnell Harris, Smooth Jazz/Kenny G
- Movie(s): Sound of Music, Courageous
- TV Show: Wheel of Fortune and Funniest Home Videos
- Sport/Sports Team(s): Golf and any sport my grand-kids are playing in!
- NW Getaway: On a cruise ship leaving Seattle to go south!
- Local Restaurant: Chick-Fil-A - where they serve Christian chicken, Spaghetti Factory & Cafe Rio (still trying to convert them).