Through the use of photography, we want to reflect what God is doing through His people at Christ's Church – His display of grace and love.
- Wear a photographers lanyard.
- Get creative.
- For Suggestions on color and composition, please see LightStocks Most Popular Photos.
- Use style guidelines (please see below).
- Edit and upload 5 of your best shots (preferably the day of the event) to Flickr.com account.
- Distract people from the worship experience.
- Go on the stage (unless otherwise asked)
- Block the speaker from the audience.
- Interrupt intimate moments (prayer, worship etc.).
- Use flash in the auditorium.
- Don't put filters on photos.
- Bright and vibrant
- Limited use of flash
- Shallow depth of field Vibrant
- Highly saturated Crisp and clear (avoid grain)
- Fun and exciting
- Tells a story
- Artistic and Inspirational
Weekly Sunday Goals
- One shot of the pastor.
- One shot of worship.
- One shot of people engaging with one another.
- One shot of volunteers in their roles.
Any other creative shots you may take.
Sunday Services: May 8, 15, 22, 29
- Life Development Classes: Ed Mod 2
- Youth Service: 9am Ministry Center
- PrimeTimers: 11am Ministry Center
- Fusion Training: May 7, 9:00am-4pm in Ministry Center
- Women’s Monday PM Bible Study: 6:45pm in Ed Mod 1
- Women’s Tuesday AM Bible Study: 9:30am in Ministry Center
- MOPS & MOMSNext: 2nd & 4th Tuesdays of the month (last one May 10), 9:30am-11:30am
- Widow’s Spring Luncheon: May 17, 11am in Ministry Center
- Awana Awards Night: May 18, 6:30pm
- The Gathering: May 20, 7pm, Worship Center
- Jam with the Band: May 24, 7:30pm
- Lighthouse (Youth Group): Tuesdays nights, 6:30pm, Ministry Center
- Women’s Prayer: Every Monday morning at 9am in the Ed Mod 1.